Opening a new account in PIPHA is very easy. Just fill out all the required data as shown in the following animation:
- First Steps Register your account data that will help you access your SABIC account the next time and every time
- The second step registration of the company that will appear in the reports and purchase orders data
- The third step, complete the registration and payment of participation in the program
You can choose a payment method by WeChat or a payment method in the AliPay
You can also skip the payment and work the program in the free period (one month)
After completing the previous step, you can return to the main screen and choose the type of account you registered in. Then write the Username or phone number and password . Then click Enter,
- Main screen :
When you sign up for the PIPHA system you will see many options that will help you carry out your daily work perfectly.
Let's get to know the key interfaces of the PIPHA accounting system ...
- Upper Strap:
The top bar contains the following tools:
1. Logo : You can click on the PIPHA logo to return to the home page
2. Calendar: You can click the Calendar button to go to the calendar page and add your own appointments manually
3. Notifications: This tool allows you to view alerts and alerts made by the system such as delivery of goods, shipment of containers, arrival of containers to imported ports and suppliers' payment dates, and other important and necessary notices
4. Display Options:
1. Clicking on the drop-down menu shows the language options. You can choose one of your favorite languages to be displayed on the program
2. It is also possible through the trash to access the items that you recently deleted to retrieve or delete them permanently
The main drop-down menu on the right of the screen can be accessed:
1. Profile: By accessing the profile you can edit your profile (data for this page appears in the exported reports, purchase orders, invoices, etc.)
2. Settings: The setup page allows you to choose the accounting year to add partners in the company as well as the preparation of a password for financial accounts and delete items and other
You can also add privacy to your employees and give them authority to suit their jobs
- Logout : by clicking Sign out
- will be finished working on the PIPHA cloud
The main task list is on the hierarchical map of the system. It is designed in a way that simulates the nature of day-to-day business in line with the work of shipping and export companies
This list is divided into two parts
The first section on the establishment of items and registration of purchase orders and receipt of goods
How do I add ITEMS ?
page items items
1. By clicking on the Add button you can go to the page to fill in the data of the category and add the image and save it to appear again in the main page of the items
2. By selecting a customer from this drop-down list, the items will be sorted according to the customer you selected and exclude the remaining items from the selection.
3. By selecting a supplier from this drop-down list, the items will be sorted according to the resource you selected and exclude the rest of the items beyond the selection.
Note If you select one customer and one supplier at a time, the items associated with the customer and vendor will be sorted and the rest of the items excluded from the selection will be excluded.
This feature has been added to facilitate item identification and transfer to the Purchase Order Creation page (detailed below)
4. Other tools:
a) Clicking on this tool will select all items
b) After selecting the items, the tool will be an effective "invoice creation" and by clicking on it the item will be transferred to the purchase order creation page (detailed below)
c) After selecting items, the "Deletion" tool will be effective and clicking on them will move the items to the trash
d) By clicking on the "Update" tool, the system will synchronize with the database and show the new items
5. The category icon that appears after you click the Add button and fill out the completed category data and save it
Add new ITEMS :
1. Identify the name of the customer associated with this ITEMS (customers who have already been added can be shown)
2. Identify the name of the supplier associated with this ITEMS (the suppliers already added)
3. If the resource is not added before you can add by clicking on the "Add Supplier" button to open a small screen and fill in the resource data and then reselect the previous two strokes
4. Write the name of the product in English and Chinese or one of them as desired
5. Write the product name in your preferred language
6. Writing the item number according to the manual numbering proposed by the client or company
7. Write the model number according to the proposed numbering from the supplier
8. Selection of raw materials in the manufacture of the class
9. Upload the product image from the computer (via the mobile application you can take a picture from the mobile camera)
10.Choose packing type (carton - nylon bag)
11.Write the packing data for the class .. The filling of the Druze or the small mailboxes can be done by clicking on the activate write button and then writing with the numbers
12.Write pricing data for the item (price of the item - choose the price unit - choose the currency of the item)
13.Writing the sizes and weight of the carton and the length of fabrication
14.Add any other notes (color - shape - quality)
15.By clicking the Save button, the item will be saved and appear on the items page to deal with it later
Page "All ITEMS "
1. From the main task list can see the archive of old and modern items
2. The command bar in the items archive page is in order from left to right (adding a category - saving items in the computer - moving the items to the purchase order creation page - transferring the item to the confirmed items page to be dealt with later - deleting the specific items)
3. Bar Search for varieties
4. By selecting a customer from this drop down list, the items will be sorted according to the customer you selected and exclude the rest of the items from the selection.
5. By selecting a supplier from this drop-down list, the items will be sorted according to the resource you have selected and exclude the remaining items from the selection.
6. By selecting two different dates, the items created during this specified period will be sorted and the remaining items excluded from the selection will be excluded
7. Additional orders for sorting, re-editing and re-editing