We may need to update this notice from time to time. Where a change is significant, we’ll make sure we let you know – usually by sending you an email.
You can read the whole notice below, or if you haven’t got much time, you can jump to the section you need using the navigation menu.
Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Yiwu Yunzhan Network Technology Co., Ltd and all its wholly owned subsidiaries. Our headquarters are in Mainland China. Address details for Pipha office is available on our contact us page.
We provide an easy-to-use global online platform for small businesses and their advisors. At the core of our platform is our beautiful cloud accounting software. If you want to find out more about what we do, see the About Pipha page .
Our principles of data protection
Our approach to data protection is built around four key principles. They’re at the heart of everything we do relating to personal data.
Transparency: We take a human approach to how we process personal data by being open, honest and transparent.
Enablement: We enable connections and efficient use of personal data to empower productivity and growth.
Security: We champion industry leading approaches to securing the personal data entrusted to us.
Stewardship: We accept the responsibility that comes with processing personal data.
How we collect your data
When you visit our website or use our services, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorized into the following:
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our website and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for a free trial, respond to a job application or an email offer, participate in community forums, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our website or services.
Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our website or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our website and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our website and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalizing the content you see). Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalize and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide. Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- To perform a contract with you, or
- Where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- In accordance with a legal obligation, or
- Where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our website may not be available to you.
How we use your data
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our website and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
- Providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- Operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our website and services
- Marketing communications (about Pipha or service we think you might be interested in) in accordance with your marketing preferences
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the website or services, whether by email, or otherwise.
To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To analyze, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our website Pipha and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymized analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to make sure that happens.
Pipha data center and Alibaba Cloud use highly trained security systems, this for the sole purpose of providing a level of performance to international standards:
- Advanced systems for electronic surveillance and access control
- A 24h/24 monitoring and 7/7 by security officers using video surveillance, intrusion detection systems and other electronic means.
- Access is strictly controlled according to the principle of least privilege, and it is controlled by biometric identification.
- Redundant power supply systems, using generators to provide backup power for the entire facility.
- The servers are protected by firewalls, antivirus.
- Using a duty roster so that there is always staff available to respond to operational problems.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication.
You also have rights to:
- Know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- Request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by getting in touch from the Privacy at Pipha page. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame.
How to contact us
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you’re curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our website, please get in touch.